About Autumn Page
Autumn leads the firm’s Special Projects Team, focusing primarily on matters that are set for trial. Prior to joining the firm, Autumn obtained extensive experience as an Assistant Public Defender for the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, where she tried over 25 bench trials and 25 jury trials to verdict.
Due to her exceptional trial advocacy skills, Autumn was promoted to the position of Training Attorney, where she supervised dozens of lawyers and focused on teaching jury selection and advanced litigation skills.
Immediately prior to joining the firm, Autumn was an Associate Attorney at a boutique litigation firm in Coral Gables, where she learned the ins and outs of the property insurance industry, representing insurance carriers from the claim investigation stage through trial.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- Dean’s Certificate for Outstanding Advocacy, University of Miami Immigration Clinic
- Research & Writing Editor, University of Miami Law Review
- MSc, merit, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
- International Politics
- B.A., Berry College
- Majors: Political Science and Philosophy and Religion
- Gaebe, Mullen, Antonelli & DiMatteo
- Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, 11th Judicial Circuit
- University of Miami School of Law Immigration Clinic