About Teresita Perez
Tere primarily concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance coverage and property damage litigation. Tere has experience handling cases involving catastrophic losses from fire, wind, natural and manmade disasters, explosions, building collapse, water damage, and vandalism. Tere currently handles all aspects of insurance disputes on behalf of policyholders.
Prior to joining Maranges, PLLC, Mrs. Perez gained extensive court and litigation experience in the areas of dependency law and insurance defense.
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law
- Intercultural Human Rights Law Review (Editor in Chief, 2007 – 2008; Member, 2006 – 2007)
- Richard A. & Jeannette F. Hausler Scholarship (2006 – 2007)
- Student Bar Association Secretary, 2006 – 2007; Vice-President 2007-2008
- Peter T. Fay American Inns of Court
- B.S.B.A., University of Florida
- Major: Marketing
- Lydecker Diaz
- Department of Children and Families
- Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida