About Noemy Estevez
Noemy’s practice focuses on representing insureds in a variety of first-party property damage disputes, including breach of contract cases involving damages arising from hurricane, flood, fire, and wind. Noemy has extensive first-hand experience representing insureds in all phases of their claims, from pre-suit representation during examinations under oath through trial preparation and settlement. Prior to joining the firm, Noemy served as the lead attorney in complex lending litigation involving major banking institutions such as Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo.
Noemy has also provided several hundred hours of academic instruction as a lector on the topics of: constitutional interpretation, breach of contract, legal procedure, and business law practices.
- J.D., cum laude, Saint Thomas University School of Law
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, Law School Admission Test
- Cali Excellence of Future Award Recipient, Torts
- Cali Excellence of Future Award Recipient, Comparative Law
- Cali Excellence of Future Award Recipient, Contracts
- Senior Writing Editor, Plead the Fifth Publication
- B.A, magna cum laude, Florida International University
- Major: English and Professional Writing
- Minor: Advanced Literacy and Rhetoric
- Association of Woman Lawyers
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Department of Business and Professional Regulations
- High Performance Leadership Membership (HPLP)
- David J. Stern, LLP.
- AHC, Inc. In-House Counsel
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Professional of the Year, Florida Executive Board, 2017
- Star Performer Recognition (HPLP), 2017
- Circuit Civil Licensed Mediator
- Six Sigma Lean Green Belt